Balboa is a form of swing dance is danced in close embrace, and is led with a full body connection. The Balboa is the subtle communication between the leader and follower and because of that the Balboa is considered more of a "dancer's dance" than a "spectator's dance".
This four part how to video teaches an introduction to the Balboa swing dance. Learn steps such as the "come around", "lollie kicks," and many more fun and easy steps. Watch this tutorial and you'll be swing dancing in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades