Swing dancing dates back to the 1920's, where the African American community, discovered the Charleston and the Lindy Hop, while dancing to contemporary Jazz music. The term "Swing dancing" is used to refer to one or all of the following swing era dances: Lindy Hop, Charleston, Shag, Balboa and Blues and extends to include West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing, Hand Dancing, Jive, Rock and Roll, Modern Jive, and other dances developing in the 1940s and later.
This how to video demonstrates the basket whip with push-out swing dance move. This popular step is fun and easy to learn. Watch this tutorial and you'll be swing dancing the basket whip with push-out in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades