The Shim Sham or the Shim Sham Shammy is a line dance with many different variations in choreography. This version may be different from the one you may have already learned. This version is credited to Leonard Reed and Willy Bryant of the Apollo Theater. Learn how to do the Shim Sham dance steps with this video tutorial. Though this video was shot with music in the background from another room, the tunes normally accompanying this dance include Chick Webb or Benny Goodman's version of "Stomping At The Savoy," Erskine Hawkins' "Tuxedo Junction," Jimmie Lunceford's "'Tain't What You Do (It's the Way That You Do It)", and The Bill Eliot Orchestra's "Shim Sham Song." Follow the steps in this how to video and you will be dancing the Shim Sham Shammy in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades